WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Pampered Chef: Updated 12/17

pckris
12-11-2008, 12:12 PM
I'm extending the 10% off thru the end of the year.
Please email me for the website link.
Orders need to be emailed to me to get the 10% off. Thanks

Ok ladies,

I am having a last minute holiday shopping event on my website. If you haven't looked at Pampered Chef lately, we have something for just about everyone!
Can't decide? Gift certificates make great gifts! They start at $20.00 and go up in increments of $5.00. The best part, no tax or shipping!!! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif

Due to advertising policies, I cannot post my website, but will be happy to provide it to anyone that asks. Just email me at [email protected] and I'll get it to you.

Deadline is Dec 14th at 2pm for orders.

All orders will get 10% off!!!

I'm very very close to a personal goal, so please feel free to share this with friends, family. Thank you soooo much!! Edited by: pckris