WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Question?

bdeluna
12-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Has anyone on here experienced a pregnancy after hubby has had a vasectomy? My husband had one 4 months ago but hasn't gone in for the all clear yet and I'm starting to get baby fever again :(

I'm just curious if anyone has had this experience.

laprincess31
12-17-2008, 11:05 AM
My husband had his vasectomy reversed about 6 years ago and we have a 4 week old.

So, yeah. Let me know if you have any questions, I will answer them if I can.

bdeluna
12-17-2008, 02:29 PM
I'm not wanting a reversal. I'm just curious if I could get pregnant. I just went off bc this month and he hasn't been back in for the all clear yet. I have 2 healthy children and am happy with that :)

I think every mom has baby fever at one point or another..I was just curious if any moms on here had their husband fixed and then wound up pregnant after the fact.