WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Black Friday Sale...

pckris
11-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Is anyone doing a Black Friday sale?? I'm going shopping but I'm going to run one on my website and thru email.
I'm hoping to boost my sales some so I can finish the year strong!
I'd love to know if anyone else is running one and the details. If you would like to see the flyer for mine, let me know! ;)

imamomagain
11-25-2008, 06:01 PM
I'm doing a Thanksgiving Weekend Mystery Hostess event on my website! I have it starting Thanksgiving day through Sunday night at 6pm est. You can earn tickets to go into a drawing for all the hostess benefits. There will only be one winner. So far I am getting a few orders already!
I sent out invitations through evite, so if anyone would like one, pm me your email address and I'll send you the info! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

Search4Silver
11-28-2008, 04:24 AM
FREE PLUGIN WITH PURCHASES OF $75 OR MORE ON MY BLACK FRIDAY SALE...This sale will end on Sunday...so there is enough time to place in orders! Visit my website and click under "MY Events"...smileys/smiley20.gif

P_Patty
11-28-2008, 05:55 AM
I probably sound a bit retarded, but I never heard anything about black friday sales!?
Is that a special word?
Can someone explain that to me?

imamomagain
11-28-2008, 06:09 AM
It's what they call the day after Thanksgiving where everyone starts their shopping for Christmas. Back in the 60's it was started and traditionally, the retailers started operating "in the black".

P_Patty
12-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Thank you Lisa!
Weard that i never herd about that ... but good to know smileys/smiley1.gif