WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jaimee25
11-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Hello!!

I am an Independent Beachbody Coach looking to build up my team of coaches. I am looking for someone who has a love for fitness, who is competive, self driven, and motivated. If any of those characteristics match you, you will love this opportunity!

If you are unfamilar with Beachbody let me throw out some names of their fabulous products; Turbo Jam, P90X, Yoga Booty Ballet, Hip Hop Abs, Slim in 6, and Rockin' Body to name some. I'm sure you've heard of one or two of the above.

These are fantastic programs and basically sell themselves! You are needed to help keep these individuals that buy these programs motivated. Because motivation is half the batlle when it comes to exercising.

Being an Independent Beachbody Coach has so many advantages. You are helping others and yourself to good health. I can't describe the feeling you get when someone thanks you, because if it hadn't been for your encouragement they wouldn't be exercising. That is such a fantastic reward!

As a Beachbody Coach, you can start earning right away with your own online store. You will have me to help you get started. You will also get great discounts on Beachbody products. All of this and MORE.

If you are interested please visit my site at www.Beachbodycoach.com/ToneMeUpBB (http://www.Beachbodycoach.com/ToneMeUpBB)

Or Email me at [email protected] (To[email protected])

I look forward to hearing from you!

Coach Jaimee

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1