WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

quitetus
11-19-2008, 11:44 PM
<center>Save Money on Everyday Item and Save the plant By Going Green!</center>

I have found a business that only sells all natural products and best of all the products will save you some of your hard earned money. Here are just a few examples (Tide Total Care HE Laundry Detergent 60 loads $19.99 our all natural laundry detergent 64 loads $12.99) (Clorox Clean-Up 48 oz $8.79 our all natural bath room and kitchen 96 oz $5.69) with just these 2 every day products you would save around 30% off the every day price at Wal-Mart. We sell all the products that you buy every day like (health care e.g., vitamins, nutrition, body e.g., shower products, feminine hygiene, shaving, cologne, beauty e.g. makeup, lotions, home e.g., candles, cleaners, pet care, kids e.g. vitamins, bath time fun, dental care, medicine cabinet e.g. acne treatment, cold and allergy, first aid, pain and fever. This is just a quick over view of what we sell. Here is the best part about this company if you try there products and there is something you donít like about them just return them for a refund.

If you like any things about what you have read I thank you owe it to your self to send me an email at [email protected] ([email protected]). All I will need is some basic contact information your name, phone number, and a time frame you would like me to call you back. Iím here any time on Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday after 9:00 pm on Thursday Friday and Saturday just email me a time and I will call you at your requested time. In a time when the economy is steadily declining we all have to do all we can to save as much money as we can and if your interesting in making a some extra money just let me know and I can tell you how it all works, and we can see if we cant make you some extra money as well as same you some money. Oh yes one last thing the company has been around for 23 years so it not some fly by night company. So send me an email at [email protected] ([email protected]) and letís save you some money on the things you already buy. Iím looking forward to talking to you soon.

Thank You
Mike
Edited by: quitetus

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1