WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Websites?

workathomeinfo
11-11-2008, 12:29 PM
I can't believe I'm pregnant -- BIG surprise. I have 3 kiddos 13, 10, and 5...and now one due next summer.AND I'm 42!!

Because of my age, I realize the risks are higher, but I'm healthy so I'm not "TOO" concerned. Just still really shocked.

Do you ladies have url's to good pregnancysite? Health info, eating, exercising etc? Especially if you know of one for 'Advanced Maternal age'

Thanks much!

cybermommy
11-14-2008, 07:30 AM
Congratulations on your suprise!!!
I use a couple of forums ,one is babyandbump.com
I need to check on the web addy of the other but will post back :-)

vera5d
11-15-2008, 12:56 PM
I don't have a site on pregnancy, but my mom had a baby when she was 42 I think too! He was healthy just like the rest of us! I have 3 brothers - their ages are 23, 21, and 5, lol. I also have 2 kids of my own, one is also 5 (6 weeks younger than my brother) and one is one year. And next year I think they will have a new little brother or sister if all goes well!

Good luck! Enjoy your family!
Edited by: vera5d

sweetheart28
11-24-2008, 02:38 PM
try cafemoms..its a really good site :)

workathomeinfo
11-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the suggestions and the support!

Edited by: workathomeinfo

sweetheart28
11-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Your Welcome ;) we all like to help each other out :)

jv08
11-25-2008, 11:57 PM
Congratulations! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

pepoc
12-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Congrats! Congrats! I wish you the healthiest and easiest of pregnancies!!
Two websites I can recommend; whattoexpect.com. and iparenting.com
I know both have sections on high-risk pregnancy (I was also). I like iparenting more, as it has tons of message boards and groups to choose from. You might also want to search Yahoo groups for a 40+ pregnancy group, high-risk group, Summer 09 or one specific to your area!
Again... congrats and best of health and luck!

douceur
12-20-2008, 06:11 PM
Congrats,

When I was pregnant I used webmd's pregnant group. You get to "graduate" as you move along your trimester. You may find some other advanced mommies-to-be there too.