WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : 36wks

MarkGirl<3
11-10-2008, 07:51 AM
hi, i am new to WAHM forms.
i am 36wks pg today. baby due in 4 weeks. this will be my second child. i have been with my hubby for 7 years, have a almost 3 year old.
i joined the weight loss mommys thread too as i plan to go back to curves, walk, jog some, do work out dvds, eat low calorie, and cut out junk to get back to my pre pg size. i hope it doesnt take me as long this time! took me 1 year to loose 22lbs last time :)
i sell avon and mia bella candles. i love both company's and support them 100%. i am also a student trying to finish up my teaching degree.

manleymom
11-10-2008, 09:38 AM
welcome

jv08
11-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forum.

MarkGirl<3
11-17-2008, 11:27 AM
thank you ladys. i am 37wks today. i hope labor starts soon for me. but my oldest was 3 days late so i am not hopeful for a early one this one.
i am trying to eat healthy but today is one of those days where my oldest is stressing me to my limit... and here i set eating animal cookies and pop tarts! ugh lol