WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : The End is Near!

lilmisssunshine
11-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Of the pregnancy, that is. The world will last a few more years, I think.smileys/smiley36.gif

I was so sure that I was going to have my baby on Halloween. I think that's when most people thought my due date was because I'd talk about it so much. Now, here I am still pregnant. *sigh*

Last week, I went in Tuesday night because I was having some contractions. Apparently, they weren't enough. This is my first baby, so I"m not entirely sure what it should feel like. For everyone that tells me "OH...you'll *know* when it's time", I've had another two people saying "I totally had no idea I was in labor!" so I get a bit anxious.

After I got sent home on Tuesday, I just kinda gave up hope. Before that, every day I was thinking "Maybe today..." Now I don't think about it at all.

The doc did say at my last appointment, though, that if I went a week overdue that they'd induce. That's not my ideal situation, but better than keeping him inside another month! smileys/smiley5.gif

So at least I know things'll get started by the 20th...

Now, my mom is pretty sure that he'll come on my due date, the 13th because it's a full moon. MIL has her money on the 15th, which is when the priests at the temple in Japan said is the "most lucky day ever" for having a baby. Me, I don't care. JUST GET OUT MY BELLY!

smileys/smiley36.gif

You still waiting too LA?
Love,
Shannon