WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mkp_athome
10-27-2008, 10:35 AM
Starting <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Month="10" Day="27" Year="2008">Monday, October 27<SUP>th</SUP>, 2008</st1:date> at <st1:time Hour="0" Minute="0">12am</st1:time>, and going on through <st1:date Month="11" Day="5" Year="2008">Wednesday, November, 5<SUP>th</SUP>, 2008</st1:date> at <st1:time Hour="23" Minute="59">11:59pm</st1:time>, make a purchase on my website www.bbpbymary.com (http://www.bbpbymary.com/) and you could be my lucky mystery hostess!! <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Spend $25 or more &amp; you will be entered into a drawing to be mystery hostess. As mystery hostess, you will get all the benefits of an in home show.

Hostesses receive: 20% of retail sales of the party in FREE products! If the sales go over $500, the hostess can purchase special select items that are not available to anyone else!!

If the party does not exceed $200, I will send the "mystery hostess" a gift valued at $25.

At the checkout you will be asked if your order is for an existing party, please enter the following:

Name: <st1:place><st1:PlaceName>Mystery</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName>Hostess</st1:PlaceName> <st1:place>State</st1:place></st1:place>: <st1:State><st1:place>Pennsylvania</st1:place></st1:State>

Happy Shopping!!

mkp_athome
10-30-2008, 06:09 AM
Be sure to shop for your sweetie or for your self. You've been good this year haven't you?? hehe

mkp_athome
11-04-2008, 12:23 PM
One More Day! Get Your Orders In!!!