WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Exploring more companies

crownjewels
10-27-2008, 09:59 AM
How long have you been with your home decor company and why do you like it? I am still looking for a new business and nothing has really grabbed me yet. I have so many interests so it is very confusing.

I was with Weekenders, but they closed. None of the other clothing companies do much for me. I looked at Jockey P2P, but it just isn't Weekenders, you know what I mean?

Anyway, I am exploring everything, candles, foods,skincare, and now home decor. Just looking for comments at this point. Thanks

Edited to add: could you please tell me where your products are made too?

CJEdited by: crownjewels

SLAHStyle
10-27-2008, 12:12 PM
Wow, 13 views and no one wants to share why they like their company? CJ, I know you have been looking at everything vicariously. It is frustrating isn't it when you were with the company you clicked with and then they close. Hang in there, something will pop! BTW, I'd take a look at SLAH and TOHE, both have a great product line up! Good luck!

Mom_To_2_Girls
10-27-2008, 12:31 PM
I am with Home and Garden Party and I really love it. I've been with them for about 2 months now. I do it really part time, but it fits right into what I want and need. I really like how HGP has a range of really excellent quality products - everything from pottery and stoneware to candles, pictures, and food products.

If you'd like more information I'd be happy to chat with you about the opportunity! You can email me at SabrinaGibbonsHGP at yahoo.com or PM me here.

jerid.
10-27-2008, 06:29 PM
I have been with Taste Of Home Entertaining for almost two years. It's a wonderful company with gorgeous items to sell and a comp plan that really takes into account the challenges of today's economy. We get a check for gas expenses ($70.00) when we have a month of $1,500.00 in sales--that's what I call a dream company! And that's just the start...

There are so many things I love about TOHE. I've been busy working on a party, or I would have written sooner. But I'd love to talk to you about it!

I'll PM you, CJ, so you can ask any questions that you need answered.

Many blessings,

Jeri http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

christyvw2004
10-27-2008, 06:50 PM
I love my company-Uppercase Living. We make vinyl expressions and designs for your walls, etc. The company is based out of Utah were each design is made to order. Please feel free to check us out at http://christy.uppercaseliving.net
I understand the need to find something that "wows" you. Myself, I had never sold anything so I still have not totally figured out how they "hooked" me. I had never gone to a party, seen a catalog--just heard of it, did some web searching and signed on. Site unseen. I hope you find one that "wows" you.Edited by: christyvw2004

HGPLynnE
10-28-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi Sabrina

I posted my reply to crownjewels under the HGP heading.

Lynn

Mom_To_2_Girls
10-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Hi Sabrina

I posted my reply to crownjewels under the HGP heading.

Lynn

I saw your reply to her post in the HGP folder after I had already posted to her here. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

cjsmama
10-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Hi CJ :)(great name, you share it with my son !!) ( I wil post this here as well) I'm Lisa :) I have been with AHA for almost 4 years - I started because I LOVED the products! I love my business because AHA is a company with a heart - I love that in our mission statement we put God and family first... I love that we have two wonderful causes that we support - Homeless Veterans and ALS. I love that we have donated over 60'000 to Extreme Makeover -- I get to be part of a company that does wonderful things to help people, I get to stay home and make great $$ doing it and oh my word - is our company FUN!!!

I would love to share more with you and answer any other questions that you have :)

Blessings in your search! ~ Lisa

Soy_Candles
11-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi CJ,

I am with For Every Home. We offer Soy Candles, Home Decor and Vinyl Lettering. I have been with them since Aug. of 2007 and they officially launched in March 2008.FEH is great becausewe have something foreveryone. Our products are made in Salt Lake. We are a eco-friendly company and we have just over 250 consultants nationwide. If you would like more detailed information please PM me. Good luck in your search.

crownjewels
12-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Thanks for everyone's responses. I am going to take a hard look at Southern Living at Homeand Taste of Home Entertaining (already have contacts for both). Their quality looks similar and their catalogs are really nice. Thanks again.

Amherst
01-14-2009, 07:48 AM
Hello.
I like Tupperware productsbecauase their greatquality and last long time.Tupperware is one brand that all people know and trust and has 60 years on the market.
I'll be happy to share more info if you become interested.
If you don't have money also I can help you start for free. (You can earn your kit showing a catalog or doing a catalog show)

I want to say that no matther what company you choose always remember why you took the desition to join them.
This is very important because that will keep you focus.
About competition... I have one director near to me and many other sellers
and I still joined Tupperware.
I'm in places that other people don't.Since I moved here I never saw a Tupperware ad. Maybe they gave up? so... I keep posting ads and keep going... so far every month I have sales.
Tupperwareis not only plastics...wehave tea, spices desserts and more new products are coming!
Online sales are Ok. You can sale online and offline.
You can make the classic party or just do it online.
We make online parties! People register withtheir name ande-mail and the E-host get free Tupperware.
We have a personal website and sales aids. Please contact me for all the info.Edited by: Amherst

crownjewels
02-05-2009, 02:55 PM
I am still looking at SLAH, with the $99 sign up it is a steal! I am also re -visiting Jockey P 2 P. I have taken a long time to make a decision. I want it to be right.

LoreneB
03-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Hi Crown Jewels,

I was also with Weekenders for years and loved it! I just saw your post here and was wondering if you have decided on a new business yet? Did you post in the jewelry folder, as well? I thought I saw something there. I am with AuraStella, but also have a love of decorating. I enjoyed reading the replies to your post. There are so many great companies out there!

Good Luck in your search!

chefpattiann
03-12-2009, 05:09 AM
HI Jewels,
If you haven't seen my posts, LOL, I sell Pampered Chef and I love it. I have so many reasons to love it that I could write for hours but the short version is.
Fantastic Products that come with at least a 1 year guarantee. EVERYTHING!
Great commissions up to 25% and bonuses. Last month 200.00!
TRIPS..Paris, Ireland,DISNEY WORLD
IMMEDIATE OVERRIDES!
The Wedding Registry
The NEW bamboo PC is going GREEN
And most of all I love doing the shows. I love hearing from guests about how much they love the products and how they use them!
OH and off and on for 5 years

Edited by: chefpattiann

brookethom
04-01-2009, 11:52 PM
International Electronics
International Electronics (http://www.msmart.com/store/listHotDealsProducts.asp) appliances like Code Free Dvd Player, 220V Major Appliances, 220 Volt Refrigerators have acquired a special place in the electronic market. These devices have become so much a part and parcel of our lives that it is impossible to imagine life without them.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1