WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Catalogs (TAC, MW)

Scrappin23
10-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Hi! I am interested in getting my hands on catalogs from TAC and MW. (I already have CM, SU! and CTMH reps - thanks :) I am open to hearing from other companies, too, that I haven't mentioned. Just always looking for new products and am sort of playing with the idea of a business in the back of my mind.

Please reply or PM me and let me know what you charge, if anything, and we will work out the details.

Thanks so much!
Melody

Scrappin23
10-25-2008, 06:18 AM
Also, if you felt like including some information about your products, too... I am curious if you have a system of coordinating paper, ink, etc like SU and CTMH, and also what weight your cardstock is... like I think CTMH is 65 lb.if I am not mistaken.

craftydelisa
10-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Hi I'm with TAC. TAC catalogs are 4.95 + s&h. If you pm me your mailing address I can tell you what the shipping would be. Tac carries 80# white core cardstock. They also have paper sets that come in 12x12 & 8x8 size. In the catalog it tells you which inks match with the paper. It is also full of scrapbook and card ideas. I chose to work with TAC because they are an angel company. That means they allow you to sell things made with their stamps as long as you hand stamp each one.

wordsforliving
10-25-2008, 11:49 AM
I know this is probably a dumb question, but what is TAC??

craftydelisa
10-26-2008, 09:43 AM
TAC stands for The Angel Company. They carry papers, stamps, inks, ect..

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1