WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

laprincess31
10-21-2008, 07:31 AM
I have been cramping all morning and I am REALLY hoping that it turns into something more!!

I can't believe it's almost over. But then again, the end just can't come fast enough!!

I am soooo ready to hold and kiss my baby!

cybermommy
10-21-2008, 12:47 PM
Ooh!It could be any day then!
I have followed your progress here on wahm over the past months :-)
Lots of luck and good vibes for a quick and painfree(if only!) delivery!

laprincess31
10-22-2008, 04:32 AM
Ooh!It could be any day then!
I have followed your progress here on wahm over the past months :-)
Lots of luck and good vibes for a quick and painfree(if only!) delivery!

Thanks!!

My cramps turned into contractions yesterday afternoon, and I ended up going to the hospital to be checked.

I am dialated 2 and 20% effaced! When they sent me home last night, the Dr. told me I could very well be back this morning. Well, I am not hurting this morning.. lol Go figure!

I have a Dr. appt. in the morning. So, I am gonna walk, walk, clean, clean, todayand have sex http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley9.giftonight. Hopefully I will be closer by in the morning!

I only have to dialate 2 morefor them to keep me and have my baby!!

But, so far today I feel really good......

mchoat
10-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Congrats Becki! I know the feeling and it's gonna feel like forever but she'll be here before you know it! I stalled out and dilated 2 and 60% effaced for 3 dang weeks so even if you don't go in anytime soon, you'll have a clean house! LOL

Get ready for no sleep. Yeah, there's a method of birth control right there......

laprincess31
10-23-2008, 06:16 PM
Congrats Becki! I know the feeling and it's gonna feel like forever but she'll be here before you know it! I stalled out and dilated 2 and 60% effaced for 3 dang weeks so even if you don't go in anytime soon, you'll have a clean house! LOL

Get ready for no sleep. Yeah, there's a method of birth control right there......

Thanks! I just can't wait to get the labor and delivery over with. I am scared to death of the pain.. lol

I have been cramping again this evening, and a few contractions... I sure hope it turns into something more!

cybermommy
10-27-2008, 05:24 AM
Sounds like baby is getting ready alright :-)
My second DS didn't want to budge,I tried it all ,sex,curry,walks,raspberry leaf tea and not even a twinge!

You sound like it won't be very long at all!

laprincess31
10-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Sounds like baby is getting ready alright :-)
My second DS didn't want to budge,I tried it all ,sex,curry,walks,raspberry leaf tea and not even a twinge!

You sound like it won't be very long at all!

I am beginning to think she is stubborn like her mama. lol

Still waiting..... lol I wish she would hurry up!

cybermommy
10-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Aww,the last days are the worst.
Its like baby is never coming out and time is in slow motion.

Lots of good vibes coming to ya ! smileys/smiley31.gif

LeannaL
10-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Wow! This is so exciting! Good luck (?) and I hope you meet your baby soon!

Leanna

laprincess31
10-31-2008, 04:29 AM
I went to the Dr. Thursday morning and still no change. UGH

He told me to walk. So we went to the mall and I walked till I could not walk anymore.

So, here I sit, still pregnant and miserable. I feel like I am going crazy. lol

laprincess31
11-04-2008, 11:11 AM
GRRRRRRR I am STILL pregnant..... with 6 days to go till my due date.
I was sure I would have popped by now... ugh

mchoat
11-04-2008, 10:49 PM
I was thinking of you today, Becki. Remember how we had the "mexican and sunkist" cravings at the same time?smileys/smiley36.gif

laprincess31
11-06-2008, 07:51 PM
I was thinking of you today, Becki. Remember how we had the "mexican and sunkist" cravings at the same time?smileys/smiley36.gif

YES!! I am still craving and eating Mexican food too... lol The sunkist craving has passed tho! lol

Dr. seems to think I will have this baby by the weekend... hahah yeah we will see. lol http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

cybermommy
11-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Was your DR right?
Have you had your little girl yet?
I keep checking in to see :-)

cybermommy
11-14-2008, 07:38 AM
Ooh she must be here because I haven't seen you on in days!
Hope you are both well ((((hugs))))

kalmond
11-14-2008, 02:03 PM
She had her beautiful baby girl last night! She is adorable! Hopefully she will post pics on here in a few days!