WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Watkins Creams!

wanthomework
09-22-2008, 02:30 PM
I got my first real order on Friday and of course I got a few things for myself/to use as testers. I love the Natural Lavender/Natural Green Tea Hand and Body lotions! I've also been using the Laundry Concentrate and the Lemon Hand Soap :) But I think my favorite thing so far is the Pure Peppermint Extract...I make homemade hot chocolate and add the peppermint extract to it...mmmmm.

Shannon

bianca5454
09-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Tis the season for Watkins creams! If you suffer from dry Winter skin, don't forget to add the dry body oil to your list~ I just love this product and so simple to apply right after a shower.

Krina
09-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Hi Shannon
The lotions are wonderful. I have some here and use them all the time.
As for the extracts they are great. You are going to find you are your own best customer lol.
As Bianca says, the dry oil body mist is great in winter for dry skin. It isn't greasy either like some other oils are.

Enjoy your products.http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

Watkins4LifeCC
09-23-2008, 04:00 AM
I have to agree the lotions are one of my many Watkins favorites. They make great gifts also!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1