WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

missyroth
09-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Hi! I just saw that CM has a new $70 start up package. I couldn't tell in the picture what is in the kit, so could someone post that info here? Also, have the requirements to be active changed? Previously itwas a quarterly quota and they were thinking about changing it to a monthly quota. Did it change or could you remind me of what it is?

Thanks!
Missy Roth

robbieandlauren
09-24-2008, 12:06 PM
Were you able to get your answer? If not, PM me....I have a Creative Memories consultant that could give you all your answers....

missyroth
09-24-2008, 02:30 PM
Thanks! I went on the website of someone I know and acted as if I was going to sign up. On the second or third screen it gives you the Terms info so I was able to get the quota/active info there...it hasn't changed.

M

MichelleCTMH
09-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Have you thought about Close To My Heart. Their start up kit is $99.00 but the quota is only $300 per quarter. if you want more info I can get it for you. Just pm me.
Michelle

missyroth
09-25-2008, 11:37 AM
No. I'm not really looking for a scrapbooking company. I only like CM albums and thought if the mins were lower it looked possible.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1