WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

wahm23angels
09-17-2008, 09:33 AM
Hello ladies,
I have not been on here in a while. I have had soo much going onwith this pregnancy. As you can see by my ticker, I am finally toward the end of this long journey. This is my 4th and last baby. I have already signed the paperwork for the tubal ligation. But I have been catching it with this one. I do not want to come off as complaining, I just want to vent for a minute. I am now home on unpaid medical leave until January. I had been having abdominal pain, and it got to the point where I wasn't able to function at work. My employer claimed that they did not have any lighter duty work for me, and placed me on medical leave. Thank God, I was able to apply for my short term disability and they approved it for me up until after I have my baby. So I have been home now for a month. I guess that I shouldn't complain about that, but I am bored. I enjoyed getting up going to work everyday. Then I find out yesterday that I am gestational again for the 2nd time. I escaped it with my 2nd and 3rd pregancies. I am not losing the victory though, I just hate being restricted with certain foods; such as sweets. They are my weakness, and I am going to miss them. But I have to think about my baby's health, and not be selfish. I am looking forward to November 20. Has anyone, or is anyone elseexperiencing gestational too?