WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Join the BEST Candle Company! ss

BurningBelief
09-16-2008, 06:00 AM
NOW is the TIME to start thinking about joining a Candle Business!

We are looking for men and women who want more out of life and who want the BEST training possible FREE.

Get information about our Candle Company andthe Free To Relax Team

OurTEAM is on the cutting edge of every aspect of those areas. So, please request information because you will be missing out. Seriously.... I have been with this company for 2 years now and it has been a BLESSING!

Request information here and meet
who I am>www.burningbelief.com (http://www.burningbelief.com/)

What does the Company offer?

- Low Start Up
- You do NOT need to purchase a kit if you do NOT want to.
-Oustanding NATURAL product line
- Wonderful Company Support
- Excellent Compensation Plan
- Awesome Company! They GIVE BACK in MANY ways!

Example: They gave away 14,000 of our superior Gourmet Soap to the TROOPS! I am so proud to be a part of this Company, they ROCK!

OFFER: For the Month of September ONLY, I am giving away FREE Welcome Packages that will include candle goodies, brochures, things to get YOU STARTED! Just for signing up with ME, so check it out!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1