WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone need marketing material???

lilmama4121
09-10-2008, 06:12 AM
I no longer do Watkins now as I am a Independent Chef Consultant with The Pampered Chef and I have material that I NEVER used. Still in the original wrappings!

I am moving in Pampered Chef Products and Moving Watkins out so whoever would like to have this material for cheaper than the price online let me know as it is a first come first serve!!!!

Here is whatI have:

8 Training Cassette Tapes - Never used and never taking out of the cases.

3 Packages of Good Tasting Inivitations
1 Notepad of Sales Recipts - I think that is over 100 reciepts

2 pads of Customer Order Forms

5 Associate Agreement forms

1 Pack of Event Recap Forms - 10 forms per pack

4 Good Tastings Gift bags - The brown paper bags by Watkins!

20 Event Planners

25 Watkins Catalogs - "Todays Watkins House"

For a total of $30 dollars I will ship all of this out today! Shipping included!

If interested email me at [email protected] Not on here as I am not checking it again today!

This will go fast and is a first come first serve so contact me asap and I will ship the material out today!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1