WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

homemommichele
08-28-2008, 09:40 AM
What is a Home Business??

What we are NOT:
We are not a JOB!!
This means......
YOU decide when to get up and work!!
YOU decide what hours you work....NO clock to punch....EVER!!
YOU get to come and go as you please....have a doctors appt to take your kids to? School play? Birthday party?? NO problem!! No switching shifts, calling off (lying to the boss, come on we've all done it!!)
NO gas money spent!!
NO work clothes to buy...you should See what I am wearing right now...LOL!! Want to work in your jammies, hair uncombed and no makeup?? Go right ahead!!
NO office politics....there is NO one stepping on your toes trying to get your job because YOU are the owner and manager and the whole company!!
NO babysitter, you can get up and get your kids what they need when they want/need it, have them play at your side, put phone calls on mute and play with them, my office and playroom are the same room!!
NO guilt....No more "Mommy please don't go". I dealt with that with my first one, and never, ever will again.
YOU get what YOU earn. Your earnings and raises do not depend on the whims or bargainings of anyone else!! The sky is the limit!! There IS no glass ceiling!!

Before I did this I was a nurse for 13 years. I worked weekends, holidays away from my family, 12 hour shifts all night 3 nights a week, call shifts. If I had a special occasion
coming up I had to beg others, switch shifts, sometimes possibly working 4 12 hour shifts in a row to make up for it later, but I did what I had to do!! Finally I said NO MORE!!

What we ARE:
This is WORK!! It is Work From Home, but it is WORK!! It is not some phoney get rich quick scheme. It is not "if you sign up I promise you will make money in your sleep".
If you want to believe those things you read, I can almost promise you, you will be scammed. This is a business. It takes TIME to build. Just like going to work takes time and
effort, this takes time and effort!! Is it worth it?? Absolutely!!

I am looking for serious, hard working, committed Moms that are tired, as I was of leaving their kids, going to work for someone else, never getting ahead, and determined that
things are going to change and they are going to find a way and Make it work!! I am NOT looking for quitters, or people not willing to put time and effort into improving their life!!
Money does NOT come out of the computer like an ATM if you join some program....I can guarantee it!!

If you are looking to invest time and effort into changing your life and improving your future I am ready to partner up with you and show you how I have found to make that happen!!
Go to my website at http://www.workathomeunited.com/homemommichele and request more information today!!

Michele

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1