WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Creative Memories Question

caribbeanblue
08-24-2008, 02:46 PM
I havetwo questions for the CM consultants out there. How many pages can fit into a traditional 12x12 album. Right now I have 30 pages in each of my books (2 packs of 15), and I am wondering if I could squeeze another 15 more (45 pages in all)without my albums looking rediculous. I see that the older 12x12 pages are being retired, so I want to make sure that I don't pass up on them if I can still add to my albums. I might just give in and buy another coverset/pages, but I thought I would check and see if others have added more and what the maximum number of pages that can be added to one traditional 12x12 album are.

My second question is, how many of each letter are included in the 3/8 and 5/8 size alphabet stickers?

Thanks for any answers you can give me! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

valmemories
08-26-2008, 11:07 AM
Hi! I wanted to answer your questions regarding Creative Memories albums. The traditional 12 x 12 albums (retiring or new TRUE 12x12 size) are designed to hold 3 sets of pages for a total of 45 pages (or 90 sides).

As far as the alphabet letters, there are varying numbers of letters in these packs depending on the normal usage of the letter. For example, there are 9 "E" and "A" but only 7 "O"and 2"Z." My assumption is that the number of each letter is determined by how often it would normally be used.

Please let me know if you have additional questions!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1