WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Young WAHM to be

sweetcrabhoney
08-22-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm new here.. but yeah I'm pregnant.. I lost 15 lbs in my first 3 months now I'm at a steady weight as the baby grows biggers.. if you looked out your would just think I'm fat.. which sucks but who cares.. I'm 19 I'll be 20 next month.. I have been owning my own companies since I was 16.. I'm so excited to become a mom... some times those close to me act like I'm to young or something .. but again who cares.. lol..

OH AND I'm having a boy.. he's kicking the crap out of my insides.. lol

lilmisssunshine
08-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Hi there and welcome!

I know what you mean about just looking fat. I went to my college reunion when I was 5 months pregnant. To me, I looked HUGE and pregnant...but that's because I lost a lot of weight after college. To the friends I hadn't seen in 5+ years, I looked exactly the same. haha.

Don't worry about your age. Two of my cousins were around your age when they had babies and everything has turned out OK. What kind of support system do you have for the baby? Are you married? Live by yourself? With family?

Again, welcome. Make yourself at home.

Love,
Shannon