WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Disneyvacations
08-17-2008, 02:51 PM
I have 4 kids, am managing tons of Disney Villas, have a children's boutique, and since I love scrapbooking, I started a website for that too. I am too busy and can't do it anymore. I am selling my scrapbooking website, its paid up to be online another 10 months. The hosting is $12.49 a month. I will show the purchaser where to get the REAL wholesale products to sell, you won't believe how cheap the prices are. I will also be available for any questions and will train you on how to use the website and add to the website. It is so simple, it could be done in 30 min! But I'll let you have as much time as you want to make you feel comfortable. I will also tell you the secret to getting tons of customers (Don't even THINK ebay!)

The best thing about this website is that although I took all the products off since I am not doing it anymore, I still get emails all the time. My website won two awards for the best online scrapbooking website. One from Memorymakersmagazine.com, and one from Creativekeepsakes.com. So the website name is out there and like I said, I get tons of email still.

The website is www.stampnscrapboutique.com (http://www.stampnscrapboutique.com) . I am taking the best offer.

Thanks!

Kimberly

funkie munkie
08-26-2008, 09:41 AM
kimberly i would be interested in getting some more information about your website. If you could please email me at [email protected] at your earliest convenience.
thanks, stephanie white

thecropchick
10-25-2008, 08:40 PM
Hey Disney!

I handmake emblishments, die cuts, etc for scrapbooking. And I'm always looking for products. Can you tell me where you got yours?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1