WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jennie88
08-16-2008, 12:00 PM
There is a wonderful wellness product that has been spreading like wildfire through the states, and has been featured on Oprah, Rachel Ray, several news sites (ABC, NBC, Fox), and publications like Success at Home magazine.

Drinking 4oz of it is like having 13 servings of fruits! But not just any fruit - 19 of the most health-beneficial fruits on the planet (according to science), including the amazing Acai.

What’s great about the product is THE BLEND. MonaVie was created with the philosophy of “Balance-Variety-Moderation” in mind. Not just Acai (it’s the ingredient getting all the attraction lately), but 18 OTHER fruits combined, that make it the most complete wellness beverage on the market today. In addition to Acai, MonaVie researched 130 fruits around the world to create the most complete blend, and selected 18:

Pomegranate
Bilberry
Passion Fruit
Wolfberry (Goji berry)
Aronia
Pear
Cranberry
Apricot
Purple Grape
Prune
Apple
Lychee
Camu Camu
Acerola
Banana
Kiwi
Blueberry
White Grape

My sponsors are the LARGEST AND FASTEST GROWING community of MonaVie distributors in the world today, having THOUSANDS OF DISTRIBUTORS SINCE April 2008, and through their LEADERSHIP TRAINING, SIMPLE AND DUPLICATABLE SYSTEM, have allowed me to quit my job and stay home with my 22 Month old son. By the end of the year, my husband should join me at home (he'll have to - because soon I'll be out-earning him!)

Interested in sampling the product? Email me.

Interested in the BEST MONAVIE DISTRIBUTOR TRAINING, with theLARGEST SINGLE GROUP OF DISTRIBUTORSand the best developed training system, to grow your MonaVie business? Email and check out my site (developed and provided by our sponsors - compare it to other mymonie sites).
Edited by: jennie88

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1