WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

msterra29
08-16-2008, 08:27 AM
WOW:) I got my first view this morning-- Are you all ordering the Assortment?I know the White Almond Chocolate Cocoa is great--Has anyone here tried the Baked Potato Soup? That is next on my list along with The Turkey Rub:) The Natural Total Body Gift Pack and the Home Care Sample Kits are nice!!

I am also going to try and order the big Watkinize your Home very soon!!:)

bianca5454
08-16-2008, 12:47 PM
The Holiday gift set is a fantastic value and so worth ordering. They are on limited supply, so when they run out, that is it and of course, who could pass up the 50% off? The gift set is valued at $167 and for associates only, we can get the complete set for $82~ So, the longer you wait, the higher the chance that you may miss out on it~

The WYH program is also wonderful (another super value). They are all popular products that you WILL use in your own home, not to mention save a load of money. Also, what you don't use right away you will easily sell.

LadyTimeLord
08-16-2008, 01:41 PM
I cant buy anything else. I am having a lot more money going out from this than I am coming in lol. Not good.

msterra29
08-16-2008, 01:57 PM
The Key is to not buy anymore than you need:) LOL I have been with a few companies since I joined Watkins 3 years ago- and this one cannot be beat. Having a business that does not require monthly Min or Quotas to meet with this type of exceptional customer service to others (not to mention the training we get) is unreal!

With me I am in need of some things coming up so the WYH Kit would be great for me--I have waited to get this for awhile. I just talked to a lady on the phone and I ask her if she has ever used any Watkins products and she said -"Around 30 years ago!" and then she asked me if they were still around..lol. She never gets on the internet and I know I have a lot of opportunity to get the word out around here that Watkins is still going strong. This lady was all excited that Watkins is still around- so I am going to take her a catalog in a couple days! I def. want to be stocked up for the holiday season coming on:)

bianca5454
08-16-2008, 06:01 PM
When you first venture into a new home business, it does feel like you are putting out more than you are taking in. That is very normal. All those little 'things' ad up - business cards, catalogs, etc. However, those are things you need to build momentum. Over time, your expenses for such things begin to diminish because you'll already have them on hand - does that make sense?

When purchasing products, remember, you are using those products in various ways; selling them, using for your personal use and becoming familiar with the products. This alone is golden because your enthusiasm will come through in your tone of voice when you are speaking to others about the products. And, last, they also make great gifts and a great way to turn folks onto a great product.

So, the key here is to pace yourself. Remember, Watkins does not impose any min quotas (imagine if they did - argh). So, take baby steps. The key is to be consistent and to continue to plant seeds and build momentum. Lastly, the products ar consumable products that everybody uses (including ourselves). By using the products, you are not spending that money buying similar products from a mega store (you are just shifting that expense to another store - your own store).

bianca5454
09-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Bumping:

Just a reminder that if you have not ordered your holiday set, you still have a little bit of time left. This is an amazing deal and will go a very long way. You may use these products for yourself, gift them, sell them, sample them, etc!

There is no waste here! Each and every product will be well worth the experience no matter how you use them.

So, don't let this one slip away~ http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

bianca5454
09-30-2008, 01:07 PM
This is the last day we can order out Seasonal Holiday set at 50% off!

We'll be able to enjoy all the great product throughout the season, but will be available at the regular discount rather than the special associate offer going on through today~

This set is totally worth the extra savings!

Who's got theirs?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1