WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : They said go to the hospital

lilmisssunshine
08-13-2008, 12:20 PM
smileys/smiley5.gifsmileys/smiley19.gif

I've been having some cramping since last night. No other signs of early labor or anything, so I didn't go to the hospital, but called my doc this morning.

They said "You need to go to the hospital right away"

I'm so scared. He's too little!

I'm waiting on hubby, who's going to drive. He'll be home from work in a sec.

Please say a prayer for me.

Love,
Shannon

mamaamy
08-13-2008, 12:52 PM
I'll be crossing my fingers for you and hoping it turns out to be nothing to worry about. Take care!

lilmisssunshine
08-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Good news! It turned out to be "nothing". Technically, I am having small contractions, but there's no signs of labor and I'm not dilated at all.

The great part was getting to see the L&D section of the hospital. It's really nice!

Love,
SHannon

mamaamy
08-13-2008, 04:31 PM
Oh, yay! That is good news. Best wishes on the rest of your pregnancy (which will hopefully be at least 11 weeks http://wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif)!

mrs1of2
08-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Oh hun what a relief. Hope the remainder of your wait is much smoother.

kalmond
08-15-2008, 06:07 AM
Oh what a relief! When I read this post my heart stopped for a minute! So glad that everything is ok!

laprincess31
08-15-2008, 06:09 AM
So glad everything is ok!! Tell that baby he has to stay in there a little while longer!