WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

rhonda_wahm
01-14-2006, 08:53 PM
I have been looking online for some dropshippers and all I can find are people selling a directory for them. I am not sure whether or not to purchase one or what dropshipers to trust. If anyone knows a dropshiper that doesnt charge a fee for starting can you please let me know.

Email: [email protected] (rho[email protected])

TIA

Bella_Rose
01-15-2006, 05:19 PM
I use CafePress, but without knowing what you want dropped shipped, I'm not sure it's what you're looking for.

CafePress allows you to choose products to customize or place your graphic designes on and sell to others. (shirts,mugs, baby stuff,bags, hats, cards, calendars and more).I use them as a ShopKeeper on their site and through eBay. It's freeto join and place designs of over 70+ products, and to upgrade is$6.95 per month (to choose from 80+ and multiple designs on the same product). I've had my Premium shopsinceSeptember and I really like them I haven't had any problems (except when shipping overseas- b/c I didn't know about customs fees). If you're interested in looking at what they have to offer, check out my store:

www.thetruedisciplestore.com (http://www.thetruedisciplestore.com)

Have a Great day!

Rosemary

Referal ID: thetruedisciple

joyceb
01-15-2006, 07:29 PM
I suggest you avoid drop shippers altogether and find things to sell that you have in hand.

Drop shipping can be a major problem.

Joyceb/danse

joyceb
01-15-2006, 07:34 PM
Bella_Rose, I noticed you have links to other websites from your eBay store. That is against eBay policy.

The only place on eBay you may link to another site is on your ME
page. You may lose your eBay store and user name for violating
eBay policy.

Joyceb/danse

rhonda_wahm
01-16-2006, 08:45 AM
I have several friends that have been doing online auctions for awhile and they seem to like the drop shipping and havent had problems with them. This is why I chose this way.

Thanks though ;)

joyceb
01-16-2006, 10:00 AM
Several things to look at in evaluating drop shipping claims.
Check out the eBay user names and see how much they are selling.
Check out their completed auctions and see how much merchandise has
actually moved through their auctions and/or store.

Then check out the feedback to see if there has been problems in
receiving items. Drop shippers can be out of stock on things for weeks,
thus you may sell an items and not be able to have it shipped when
promised.

Also remember the profit margin on drop shipped items is very low as
drop shippers are middle suppliers and eBay is often considered a
bargain shopping market. Drop shipping suppliers are designed to
make money for themselves. Ask yourself if their products are so
successful being sold by third parties, why aren't they selling them on
eBay themselves? Their profit margin would be much higher by
doing that.

Next remember drop shippers are volume sellers and selling to hundreds
of eBay users who might take a chance on their products, they may not
be unique or special for the price, nor have a market at all on eBay.

Joyceb/danse

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1