WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What is THE MOM TEAM

mommybesant
08-10-2008, 04:24 PM
This is the question I asked...what I found was a risk free way to start earning an income from home.
Email me if you would like to schedule a time to listen to an informational call or talk about my experience with THE MOM TEAM.
What we do: market our free website(training provided), dial people into overview calls, set up online accounts, mentor others, earn residual income that builds over time
What we do not do: invest money, buy inventory, sell products, take orders, telemarket
You can work part time or full time depending on your income goals, everything is month to month, no contracts, quotas, no monthly fees
Lisa
www.mommiesdreamjob.com (http://www.mommiesdreamjob.com)
[email protected]

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1