WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Cards

LadyTimeLord
08-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Can you get your Watkins business cards printed by anyone or do you have to have them done by who they say?

Krina
08-09-2008, 04:18 PM
You can have your business cards done by anyone you like. You can even make your own if you like. Watkins isn't that strict. LOL

bianca5454
08-09-2008, 04:41 PM
I highly suggest using vista print! You can get many free business tools through them. All you pay is the shipping. They offer a variety of templates to choose from. I've ordered many items from them.

Krina
08-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Yes I got my business cards from there too. They do a nice job. I enjoy the free business tools also.

LadyTimeLord
08-09-2008, 07:31 PM
My dad isa printer so he can do my cards for me for free. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

Krina
08-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Well that is great, you don't even have to pay shipping on them then. LOL

SpicesPlusMore
08-10-2008, 01:58 PM
I got mine done at Vista Print.. They turned out great..
Vista Print does a great job.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1