WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Low Pressure...

laprincess31
08-07-2008, 09:05 PM
I have been having a lot of pressure really low tonight. I am not sure why.

First of all I can't remember if this is a normal preggo thing at 26 weeks. So, it's kind of bothering me. It is soooo uncomfortable!!

I go to pee and feel like the baby is gonna fall out. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

Anyone else doing this??

mrs1of2
08-08-2008, 10:56 AM
I've had this lately too, although I have 10 weeks on you lol

I know earlier in my pregnancy when this little one decided to shift down and sit low, I'd feel like that. My doc said that as long as there were no cramps, bleeding or other abnormal types of discharge not to worry.

mchoat
08-08-2008, 06:24 PM
I have it too. But they confirmed my little nugget has settled down into position! LOL

I was also told if I'm not cramping or anything, that he's just fine

laprincess31
08-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Thanks ya'll! It has let up and not so bad anymore. Maybe it was just the way the baby was positioned that night.

laprincess31
08-15-2008, 06:12 AM
Also, my Dr. told me that it is normal to feel some low pressure right now. I am just glad it has not been as bad lately.