WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Whooo, coming close!

mrs1of2
08-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Had my 37 week dr's appointment today. Baby's still growing well and hanging in there...but not for long lol

Doc said I'm dialated at 2-3 cm and my cervix is already very soft. She said probably not within the next couple of days, but anywhere from this weekend on is fair game.

Yay...finally lol

laprincess31
08-07-2008, 08:57 PM
yay for you!! I wish I was that close!

mrs1of2
08-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Ugghh...no little one this weekend. Family keeps bugging me, saying "If you just have the baby, you'll be much more comfortable." C'mon guys...not like I"m trying to hold her in lol

mrs1of2
08-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Doc says I've made NO more progress since last week. So, still just hanging out lol

lilmisssunshine
08-15-2008, 01:58 PM
Spicy foods! Sex! Castor oil!

haha

Love,
Shannon

mrs1of2
08-15-2008, 03:50 PM
lirl Shannon, you can check off the first and second ones as we're tried those (more frequently lately, I might add) but the castor oil...I'm steering clear of.

My mom keeps trying to convince me to practice my jumping jacks lol