WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking To Join

momoftwins2008
08-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking into joining a scrapbook company but strapped for cash right now. I was just wondering if anyone or any company has an earn your kit special going on or free sign up.

Thanks

cherishbound176
08-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Are you looking for traditional scrapbooking only? Or are you looking into all memory keeping options both digital and publishing like Cherish Bound, which offers the memory/book making online? If so you can earn your kit with Cherish Bound. Let me know if you're interested.

robbieandlauren
08-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Stampin Up is having a $99 mini kit sign on special. Please let me know if you want more information.

valmemories
08-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Creative Memories has a special $70 Business Kit sign on opportunity Aug.1-Sept. 30th. Let me know if you would like more info!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1