WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone else?

amber4842
07-31-2008, 06:29 AM
Tuesday night I started bleeding and went to ER where I had 3 different ultrasounds and was told I had a partial previa. Apparently the placenta is next to the cervix and causing me to bleed. I am on pelvic rest and bed rest until the placenta moves up. I have an appointment with my ob/gyn
today.
I have never been so terrified in my life. This is my 5th baby and I've never had this happen before.
Has anyone else ever had a partial previa?

On a happy note, I did find out that I'm having a boy http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif

lilmisssunshine
07-31-2008, 11:19 AM
I don't have it, but my friend did. She was also on bed rest and eventually she gave birth to a healthy little girl. I know you must be so scared, but try not to stress too much about it.

Congrats on the lil boy!

Love,
Shannon