WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Asking the Experts

DebbieLeiss
07-30-2008, 07:11 AM
Hi Everyone!
I am redoing my kitchen. Red is going to be my accent color along with Black and Stainless Steel (appliances) and the walls are white. I am looking for dinnerware and other countertop items. The dinnerware I am looking for does not just have to be red, it could be red/black, or combo of red/black/white. I want something different. I am leaning towards the square plates, but my mom has some plates that have a scalloped edge that are really cute.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Audrey
07-30-2008, 07:20 AM
Debbie,

I love black and red. My last house, I got to redo the entire kitchen and it was black marbled counters, a black and white floor pattern and all black appliances.

I had a blast doing that.

This kitchen I'm in now...yuck!!! It's a temporary house so I won't do anything with it, but ycuk LOL.

Have fun!!!

Lea Duckstad
07-30-2008, 07:36 AM
Hi Debbie~we have some great pieces that could be used in your kitchen. Sounds like a fun makeover.
On page 27 of our catalog we have the Checkmate entertainers...Black and white glass fused ot clear glass..there is a square server and a rectangular server. Super cute.
Pg 55 we have our STate Your Size Bowls..BLACK BLACK BLACK..amazing bowls and space saver friendly! Set of 8~
We have a ton of things that would work. Would you like to view our catalog online or do you want me to send you a catalog?
To view online go to my website...for a free catalog just PM your name and address!

DebbieLeiss
07-30-2008, 07:40 AM
Thanks Lea,
Which catalog should I be looking at? There are 2 on the site.

Nevermind. I see the other catalog does not have that many pages.Edited by: DebbieLeiss

Lea Duckstad
07-30-2008, 07:47 AM
Sorry Debbie...yes our year round one.
Let me know if you have any questions...
Our new fall/holiday comes out on Aug 1st ONLINE and that one is AMAZING!!!

deblion
07-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Hi Debbie,

I'm an Independent Consultant for Taste of Home Entertaining. We have several pieces in the berry color! We also have a new set of plates that are called "Platinum Nights" that you might like as well. To view our new Fall 2008 catalog, just visit my website at http://debbiel.tohe.com

Thanks, and good luck!

SLAHStyle
08-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Oh yes, definitely Platinum Nights plates with Gramercy Berry accent pieces!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1