WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Private Quarters

crownjewels
07-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Have any of you home/kitchen ladies heard of this company?

Their website is www.myprivatequarters.com

Audrey
07-29-2008, 06:54 PM
I have not. Are they new?

Tina Thuro
08-01-2008, 09:18 PM
I have. I've hosted a party for a friend and love their sheets and mattress pads. My party was just average -- I ended up spending a pretty hefty sum out of pocket to get what I wanted for my bed. The quality is great though.

I considered the business opportunity myself (because my friend and I were with a different company together and she was really after me : ))
-- I showed both the PQ catalog and the TOHE catalog to 5 friends that I knew would host a party for me no matter what it was -- all 5 said to go with TOHE. I'm so glad I did! She quit her PQ business within a year.

PM me if you have a specific question you want answered.

SLAHStyle
08-08-2008, 11:46 AM
I had never heard of them until the other day. My former leader from another company I used to be with just left the company to start a PQ business. She sent me a catalog and their products are beautiful!

She said she was having great success with parties. I just wasn't sure it would be something that would go over too well where I live, but the catalog, products and consultant tools are very professional and beautiful!

alldaymakeup
08-29-2008, 02:22 PM
I just looked at it but theres no pricing! I think its a good concept!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1