WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Mrs1stSgt
07-29-2008, 11:37 AM
We are in El Paso for the Sgts. Majors school, we just attended there Education fair to see where our son can go to pre-k. There are a lot of private programs in this area and I am leaning towards that but they are around $3,000.00 for the year ok we are not rich but it is doable. I will start with the program on the base. it is 2 hours in the afternoon, free 22 kids per class from what I am told though a good school. Private, Christian based all day, including lunch, uniform (I love that), smaller class up to 10, gated, better educaton (imo) DS went to private christian preschool last year and did very well. NO troubles. I had him in CDC for a couple of hours for a few weeks always in trouble, hitting, biting etc..... DS very smart, and sociable. Oh and the one on base behing our home a couple of blocks away. Private one further out.
Lisa

shannonault3
08-31-2008, 01:14 AM
I would do private schooling! But that's how I am about everything! LOL
The education would be way better at the private school! In my opinion!

Mrs1stSgt
08-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Thank you, I agree, he starts Tuesday.
Lisa

BrendaB
09-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Hi Lisa,

How is your son liking pre-K?

I hope your move to El Paso was a smooth one....how are you liking it there?

Brenda

Mrs1stSgt
09-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Thank you Brenda, He started Monday and so far so good. He is learning some spanish, boy kids pick up on this stuff so fast. El Paso has been great, though I like change. The city is hard to get around and is huge. I woke up thinking about Patty Gale and her move this week to Colorado and thought to myself, Lisa you will be moving again in 9 months. Seems like i just got all the boxes out of my house. Have a blessed weekend.
Lisa

BrendaB
09-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Lisa...I tried to pm you, but your box is full.

Brenda