WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hormones anyone?

Lizzardq
07-24-2008, 07:09 AM
Hi,

Okay, this is my third time being pregnant, so I should have this down pat by now. But I'm about 24 weeks pregnant and am suddenly SO hormonal. I've been crying and getting ridiculously angry over the smallest things -- basically I'm a nutjob!

I don't remember being like this with my other two pregnancies. (They were both boys and this one's a girl - maybe that makes a difference???)

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to even out these awful hormones?

manleymom
07-24-2008, 07:46 AM
well i've been a bit on the moody side. This is my 3rd pregnancy as well and my 2nd boy, lol. I don't know if it's really my husband just getting on my nerves or the pregnancy. He blames it on the pregnancy. I haven't really cried (except for my brother dying on 6/20), but I have been "throwing fits" off and on and just the littlest things will make me snap, lol

Lizzardq
07-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi,

{Hugs} I'm so sorry to hear about your brother! What a horrible thing to have to go through -- especially when you are pregnant! I am so sorry!

Thanks for responding -- it helps to know that I am not alone in my hormonal craziness! LOL! :-)

kalmond
07-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Why are you looking at me?http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley19.gifNo just kidding, I am an emotional basket case and also very *****y! I cry when hubby leaves for work cause he is leaving me here with four children! Why? I don't know! Just because!

laprincess31
07-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Oh you are sooo not alone. This is also my 3rd baby and OMG I cry at the drop of a hat!! I did not cry like this with my other 2... lol

My DD and DH really have to watch what they say to me. I just can't help it, I tear up and out they come!! Sometimes they don't have to say or do anything.. I cry just because.. lol I will be so glad for this to stop!

Lizzardq
07-25-2008, 07:17 AM
Hi,

Shwew! At least I know I'm not alone! Thanks ladies -- it makes me feel a little less like a nutjob to know I'm not the ONLY nutjob (if that makes any sense...LOL!)

I feel much better today, but cried for almost 2 hours yesterday for no good reason. My poor sons thought mommy had totally lost her mind! (And they were probably right!) To top it off, I had the worst heartburn in the world last night -- even worse than the heartburn I had at the very end of the first two pregnancies. Man, whoever said third time's a charm was wrong! LOL!

Anyways, thanks for letting me know I'm not alone, ladies! I appreciate it!