WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

cybermommy
07-20-2008, 04:08 PM
OK ladies and gentlemen,
I don't know if you have been reading the OWB thread in our network marketing folder here but I have something very very special to share with you all.
This information could change your families life-and I am not one to hype!

We are very excited to bring you this phenomenal opportunity with Oceanside Wealth!

An investment program combined with a powerful matrix!
To give everyone a little foresight of what to expect... REAL RETURNS based on our ACTUAL RETURNS. We use an institutional grade $60 million Forex trading program along with the many years of experience of our trader to bring you phenomenal returns. We will be posting monthly performance graphs along with doing live webinars so you can see our amazing results! We will also have a built in front-end matrix with a $60 per month membership fee. You will then be able to add any amount in $100 increments on top of that to go into our program. When we say any amount, we mean ANY AMOUNT. There will be no maximum with us as we do not have to "look" for places to put the money. It all get's combined with our personal portfolio to leverage it. The matrix will be a 2 by 10 forced matrix with the first 10 levels "community forced". This means that the first 1046 people will be placed automatically left to right all the way down the first 10 levels. This will ensure that there are no open spots and no one will get left behind. We will definitely be here for the long haul and are looking forward to helping as many people's dreams come true as possible.

If you want full information and to join at the start as soon as it launches PM me here at wahm asap!

OR EMAIL ME AT: [email protected]

Edited by: cybermommy