WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Tupperware: Dream It, Live It !!

heyjulie
07-20-2008, 01:06 AM
Tupperware, the perfect fit!

No experience necessary, fun guaranteed!

Do you wish you had more flexibility, more time for family, friends and fun, more financial freedom? You can have all this and more with a Tupperware business. Which one fits you?

I would like to...

Earn an executive-level income with a stay-at-home lifestyle by: holding in-home parties; offering Fundraiser programs to churches, schools and other organizations; managing my own online party business.

Learn more about running my own business and the leadership opportunities with Tupperware.

Enjoy an exclusive Consultant discount on Tupperware products.

Choose from our fully loaded $129.99 Executive Business Kit (with a retail value of over $550) or our Business Kit for only $79.99 (valued at over $350 retail).

Both kits are designed to give you the tools you need for a fast start to your business. Our average party (based on a $400 National party average) is typically three hours of your time for a $100 return. How's that for making it worth your while?

To find your perfect fit, take a quick listen to our $1000 hotline at 1-866-376-7518, then contact me to ask questions and/or get started!

Visit my website below for more opportunity information and online new consultant sign-up!!

Julie Wishard

Ind. Tupperware Consultant

E-mail: [email protected]

Web: <a href="http://www.mytupperware.com/heyjulie" target="_blank">www.mytupperware.com/heyjulie (http://www.mytupperware.com/heyjulie)</A>