WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Artist4Sale
07-19-2008, 10:31 AM
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Join my team and get FREE resort/hotel accommodations!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />[/B]
Details Below!

Looking for serious people that want a CAREER change, not just a
"get rich quick business"

JULY Sign up Special – Starting TODAY 10am CST
Join as an RTA for $149.50 (usually $199.95)
Upgrade to CTA for only $100.00 more (normally $299.95)
PLEASE read below to see what if all offered for that price!

Start your New Career TODAY!

What if you could train for a new career at fraction of the cost it would cost you to go back to school? Do you love to travel? Become a <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Certified Travel Agent[/B] with <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Traverus Travel[/B]. We will train you! 24 hour support! Learn all the main booking engines, Disney vacations, Cruises and more! You get your own Travel Portal site, where you get commission when people book travel there. PLUS once you are a CTA, you can book DIRECTLY with the suppliers and earn commissions that way too. PLUS build a team and earn a sign up bonus when people join and residual income as well! And do this at your own pace AT HOME, on your computer! I take my courses when my DD is sleeping, and it is SO easy and SO much fun!!!

If you love to travel, this might be the right new home business for you! No parties, no cold calling! WHOHOO!!

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Now I KNOW what you are saying to yourself, It’s TOO expensivE! I said it a year ago!! But since my hubby is deploying my Usborne Children’s Book parties are out of the question without a babysitter. SO I needed to look elsewhere. The funny thing is, I was looking at online career schools and was actually looking at taking a course for travel. Then I stumbled upon someone’s signature on a message board. I did my research! I was going to get trained, have my OWN booking website, learn my favorites like Disney and Apple Vacations. The economy definitely crossed my mind, but half my family traveled this summer, so others will too! Not to mention Traverus Travel Member trips. So you are getting TRAINING, a BOOKING ENGINE WEBSITE, YOUR OWN CTA ID CARD, that can be used with vendors OFF of your book engine…so imagine you are booking JUST like a CTA, because you will BE ONE!! It takes time to learn, don’t be fooled, but this is WORTH it!!! You will be surprised after you tell people you are a CTA how excited they will be and how they will discuss vacations they want to take! It’s WORTH the investment![/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">[/B]
TraVerus™ Travel is one of the leading providers of travel services and education in the world. With our International online travel radio show - TraVerus™ Celebrity Travel Talk - and our leading edge travel portal, TraVerus™ Travel is changing the future of travel.
TraVerus™ Travel Network offers a lucrative business opportunity for individuals who want to get involved in the travel industry.
<UL =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: #3366ff; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: list .5in">Save Money On A Lifetime Of Travel </LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: #3366ff; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: list .5in">Earn Exciting Cash Commission For Helping Others Succeed </LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: #3366ff; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: list .5in">Retire Early With Ongoing Monthly Residual Income </LI>[/list]
Joining our program - you will receive the following benefits:
<UL =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: #3366ff; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">Personalized TraVerus™ Travel Web Site </LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: #3366ff; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">Travel Savings Discounts </LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: #3366ff; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">Travel Agent Basic Training - Free 24/7 Training </LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: #3366ff; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">Travel Agent Residual Commission Program </LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: #3366ff; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">Earn 70% - 90% of the Commission from Travel Bookings, Sales &amp; more </LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: #3366ff; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">FAM Trips - Only for Qualified Certified Travel Agent - Having a Travel Agent license lets you travel for less! </LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: #3366ff; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">Special "Company" Training seminars in exotic locations! </LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: #3366ff; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in">You Set Your Own Hours - You Work From Home - It's that Simple! </LI>[/list]
Not only can you earn up to 70% to 90% of all the Travel commissions booked through your site, but learn how to take advantage of industry perks. Your very own ONLINE TRAVEL AGENCY could help you see the world for less!

This industry opens its arms to Certified Travel Agents who sell their products. As you become productive and earn commissions with TraVerus™, many industry discounts, perks and courtesies will become available to you. As a Certified Travel Agent with TraVerus™, TRAVEL and TRAVELING is YOUR BUSINESS! You get paid to play and paid to take vacations. In fact, my family and I no longer go on vacation. We go on PAYCATION!

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">*~*~*~*~*~*~*NEW*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">[/B]
If you join in the month of July you WILL GET.....FREE....for you and a companion to experience 3 fun filled days and 2 exciting evenings of deluxe hotel accommodations at one of 29 fun locations.
Locations such as:
<UL =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in"><?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Palm Springs</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">California</st1:State></st1:place></LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in"><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Destin</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Florida</st1:State></st1:place></LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in"><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Ft. Lauderdale</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Florida</st1:State></st1:place></LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in"><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Las Vegas</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Nevada</st1:State></st1:place></LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in"><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hawaii</st1:place></st1:State></LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in"><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Myrtle Beach</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">South Carolina</st1:State></st1:place></LI>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in"><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Cozumel</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Mexico</st1:country-region></st1:place></LI>[/list]
and more!
~*~*~*~*~*~ BUT WAIT,,,THERE'S MORE*~*~*~*~*~

This business may not be right for YOU, but you may KNOW someone that it might be perfect for. Now if you REFER a friend and they sign up with me and join Traverus YOU earn....ready for it?
5 fun filled days and 4 exciting nights of complimentary resort accommodations in <st1:City w:st="on">Puerto Vallarta</st1:City> or <st1:place w:st="on">Cancun</st1:place>!

Message me or click on my signature below for more info!
Thanks for looking!
Stacey
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">[/B]