WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Bazi - Xelr8

DebbieLeiss
07-15-2008, 07:14 AM
Be Healthy and make money!

There is a new powerful antioxidant nutritional drink on the market called BAZI.BAZI isanall naturaljuice made up of8 super fruits,12 vitamins and68 minerals. Onetwo ounce shot a dayprovides all the daily vitamins and minerals you need. XELR8 is the nameof thecompany who distributes the product. The company isbased out ofDenver, Colorado andwas created in 2000. XELR8is a provider of sports energy/hydration drinks and other nutritional supplements to help enhance physical health and overall performance. BAZI is the companiesʼ newest product.Right now BAZI is only popular out west in California, Texas and Colorado.The juiceis so popular out in Denver that some of the clubs are serving upBAZITINIS (BAZI Martinis). I have recently joined XELR8 to help promote and introduce BAZI to folks here in Jacksonville and friends and family across the country. A few facts about the companyare thatXELR8 is on the stock market, and the BAZI juice is endorsed by the NFL. Tom Brady of the New England Patriots is one of their biggest distributors. Below is the link to my web site and the company site. Take a lookatthe site and hear testimonies from users of the BAZI juice. If you are interested in purchasing a bottle you cando so on my site.If you know anyone who may be interested in the productplease feelfree to forward this information. I am guaranteeingthat within two weeks of taking thejuice you will FEEL THE POWER of BAZI!IEdited by: DebbieLeiss

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1