WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

workingwifey
07-13-2008, 09:31 AM
It's true! Just the Daily Surveys pay $2.75/day, multiply by 30 days in a month, and there it is, $82.50 a month! It adds up quickly! It's that easy! Free to sign-up, and you can start now! These are REAL surveys, not just ads!!!

There are many more free surveys to do, too - which would only add to the $82.50! EASY to make over $100 per month on this site!!! Sure helps with gas money!!!

None of this $82.50 is from "offers" requiring a credit card and/or having to remember to cancel something by a certain time (but those are available, too). This is only from Fire House's special daily surveys!

Pays CASH!!! Minimum cash-out is just $20!!! Becky, the site owner, responds to questions very quickly!!! There are contests that are easy for us "regular" folks to win... not just those with hundreds (or thousands) of referrals!!! And while you earn CASH, you earn Fire Helmets, too - good for gift certificates. Remember these Helmets are in addition to the CASH!!!!

If you have any questions now, or after you join, please PM me, or send me an email anytime: [email protected] - I'm happy to help with the daily surveys or offer tips, if you'd like. :)

I'm just a regular person, trying to make ends meet. At the end ofmy FIRSTmonth,I madenearly $200!!! I was curious and very skeptical... I quickly learned it really is this simple and I'm so glad I signed-up! The extra money really does help!

Please consider signing-up via the Fire House banner below; I believe you'll be glad, too!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1