WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : We are home

KimberlyD
07-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Well I was induced Tuesday and it went well. I was already at 4cm when i got to the hospital, and I progressed so fastly with the pitocin that i received my epideral bearly in time and went from a 7 to the 10 in like 30 minutes and my epi wasnt completely working. I only pushed for 15 minutes and she was born. The dr barely made it there in time.
We got home with her on Tuesday, 5lbs and 14oz.
I still have horrible swelling in my feet and I dont know why. The swelling went right away after the birth of my other two children so i'm alittle worried. The are just as swollen today as they were when i was pregnant. Is there something else that could cause such water retention in feet?

lilmisssunshine
07-13-2008, 01:12 PM
Congratulations!!

Pictures! We want pictures!

(I don't know anything about the swelling. Mine were really bad one day and now I'm careful to sit with my legs up as often as possible. Do you have a footrest?)

Love,
Shannon

KimberlyD
07-15-2008, 07:09 PM
Thanks. I actually noticed today that my feet were back to normal, thank goodness, now I just gotta take care of the 20lbs i put on,lol...
I have no idea how to post a pic on here, or i would. I could put it as my Avatar i guess, i will try that.