WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Paypal Frustrations

silvermoon1976
01-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Hi all...

Iam trying to set up a business on eBay, Yahoo Auctions, etc...I haven't decided what all sites I will end up listing with. However, I do know that I wish to start with eBay as I have been selling whatI concider garage sale items on there. I figure it would be starting a business in a comfort zone.

From my understanding, Paypal doesn't allow you to have more than two premier style accounts. For ease of bookkeeping I would like to keep my personal and business money seperate. Does anyone know if there is any rules that says two people married to one another can't each have a Premier Paypal account? Like would it be terribly dishonest or against their rules if my husband opens a Paypal acount touse with my personal eBay account? I amseriously frustrated at this point. Anyideas?

Bella_Rose
01-10-2006, 08:20 AM
I don't have 2 premier accounts, but I have 2 accounts. I need to cancel the other one though. I didn't realize that you could only have one account. I used a different bank account and credit card for the second one.

Good Luck!

silvermoon1976
01-10-2006, 12:07 PM
You can have one Personal account and one Premier or Business account. That is my understanding. However, none of my payments would go through for my auctions would go through on one of their personal accounts. If I clicked on accept payment,Paypal kept telling me I had to upgrade to a Premier account.

floridamomof4
01-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Another option you could get a stormpay account, It's just like paypal and ebay put together because they also have a auction site too. They do not charge you tolist anything either unlike ebay charges a listing fee. Good Luck with what you decide. To check out storm pay you can go here http://www.stormpay.com/?2623457smileys/smiley1.gif

nhgirl
01-27-2006, 07:13 AM
My husband and I both sell on ebay. We both have our own paypal premier accounts, we both have our own bank accounts (set up at the same bank).

Best of luck to you in your business!

Carrie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1