WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I was due yesterday!

beccasmom86
07-04-2008, 07:11 AM
I have not been up here talking about my pregnancy but I was due yesterday and need to ask a personal question. I just started spotting last night. I know that is a sign of labor. My question is... Is it a sign that labor has started now or will it still be a couple of days? Any help would be great.

Going walking.

kalmond
07-04-2008, 10:17 AM
I spotted with my first child and that is a sign of your va-ja-ja opening up. I ended up having her 6 hours later by c-section cause she was breech.
Is this your first? Make sure to keep yourself hydrated and walk baby walk. With the children I have had since then, I know that leaning on a chair and rocking my butt side-to-side helped mine get into position!
Keep us updated, we are a close group and we start to worry if we haven't heard from you in awhile!

Good Luck!Edited by: kalmond

laprincess31
07-07-2008, 10:48 AM
A bloody show is good sign of labor!

Have you had your baby yet??

Let us know!!