WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Blog For Armywives

kh225
07-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Hey ladies just figure I share that i started a new blog called "Life of the Armywife" which I answer one FAQ from new armywives as well as a give a recap and my thoughts of the previous weeks Armywives episode and much more.

Please visit and feel free to comment
www.lifeofthearmywife.com

ckshultz
07-30-2008, 09:51 PM
This is way late but this is a cute idea...keep up the good work. I wish there was a way to get you out to other sites so some of the newbie army spouses can ask questions I sure wish it was around when my hubby joined!!!

shannonault3
08-31-2008, 01:09 AM
That is a great idea! My husband was deployed in Afhganistan for 15 months so I know that that's a great idea! Keep up the great work!