WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

arealhoneybee
01-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Just wanted to share that I have been having a great success selling handmade, customized, Bath and Body Products on Ebay. I have a couple of different supplierswho have been wonderful with which to work!smileys/smiley4.gif They even drop ship for me...so all I have to do is run the auctions!smileys/smiley32.gif Whoo Hoo! I am willing to share more details with anyone lookingto add a great productline which has yielded tons of repeat customers, just email me: [email protected]

Many Blessings,

~Deirdre Holladay

Owner

In the Light Candle and Bath

joyceb
01-07-2006, 09:21 AM
You might share your eBay user name so everyone can see how well you are doing with these items.

Joyceb/danse

pinkribbonmom
01-31-2006, 10:17 PM
You might share your eBay user name so everyone can see how well you are doing with these items.

That would be GREAT!! I'd love to check out your auctions!!

mom_of_2_girls
02-05-2006, 03:40 PM
I would like to check out your auctions as well.

arealhoneybee
02-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Sure, my User ID on Ebay is: arealhoneybee. Check out my auctions, and if you have any questions about my dropshipped items, let me know. I would love to help any one that I can!

Many Blessings,

~Deirdre

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1