WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : ~Online Fitness Coach~(MDB)

nikmad
06-16-2008, 08:48 PM
Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you trying to lose weight, but lack the motivation and could use your own personal coach? Do you want to help others get motivated?

Become and online fitness coach. As a fitness coach you will be helping others while you help yourself. We all know it takes motivation for a healthier you, but we don't always have the time or money to go to the gym.

With this break through opportunity you will have full range access to tools that help you and your own personal support to keep you motivated!

You will have access to these extremely useful tools (your customers will too):

Get a customized meal plan, 24/7 access to celebrity fitness coaches and your own personal coach.

10% savings on all nutrition and fitness products and a chance to win daily prizes from $300 to $1000.

Enter your personal success fitness stories at a chance to win $10,000 to $250,000 grand prize.

Online peer chat anytime, anywhere.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

To top it off…A generous compensation plan!

And much more…

This is not a MLM! You don’t have to sell any products either! In fact the company GIVES you customers! How many companies do you know provide you with everything you need, including your own customers?

For more information go to www. milliondollarbody. com/nikmad (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm1pbGxpb25kb2xsYXJib2R5LmNvbS9uaW ttYWQ=)

I am here to answer any questions that you have. Don’t hesitate I will be here to work with you and back you up 100% of the way. Feel free to message me or post a comment. I will get back to you promptly.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1