WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Awaiting the big day

DestinysMom
06-13-2008, 06:42 AM
Feels like I'm going crazy waiting over here. My little boy isn't due till July 17th and I'm already pacing the floor. He will be my first kiddo, so very anxious to see him, lol. Everyone is calling me and asking me what I need. Seems like everyone has gotten the main things already. Really all I need to stock up on are bottles and diapers. I have been eating crushed ice like crazy. Can't ever get enough, haha. We won't talk about my cleaning streak I'm on. I only clean the house like 3 times a day every day. Sweeping is a new passion. I go back to the doctor on the 29th of this month and then I start going every week until my little man is here. Right now he is super active. Sometimes it feels like he's standing up in my tummy and demanding he exit by going through my ribs, lol. Been a great pregnancy so far, now if the due date could just come on! http://wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif Edited by: DestinysMom

kalmond
06-13-2008, 11:03 AM
AWE! He will come soon enough, enjoy every moment and we will be praying for a fast and somewhat painless delivery!

FV Mom
06-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Wow we're exactly 30 days apart too cool! I get my c-section Tuesday. I feel you on the ribssmileys/smiley36.gif. I have a LOT of fluid (above normal, butnot high enough to cause concern) so even at almost 40 weeks this boy can still turnsmileys/smiley36.gif His favorite position seems to be transverse, my po' ribs!smileys/smiley36.gif