WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Go Green ~ Earn Green (MGG)

momsgonegreen
06-10-2008, 06:19 PM
<DIV =journalPost>

Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.

I have been searching for a work at home job for the past two years. This has proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I've come across have been scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.

I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!

Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1