WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

wabbaswife
05-31-2008, 07:25 PM
Was browsing the CM products site and noticed the PODS Paper Organizer and Folders for sale. I'm interested in getting one, but does regular 12 x 12 scrapbook cardstock paper fit in the paper organizer or is it only for the 12X10 paper that CM sells/sold? Thanks!

Lori Smith
</font></font>

06-01-2008, 02:00 PM
I am hoping another CM rep knows that one, but I am checking with my upline. I never particularly cared for the pods line. My guess would be it was designed to accomodate our perfect fit papers which are just shy of 12x12 and it might fit 12x12 papers. Again I will check into this and get back, if anyone else knows right away please feel free to answer;)

wabbaswife
06-02-2008, 09:02 AM
I didn't hear back from anyone, so I just called the 800# I found on the CM site and spoke to someone there. She said that it does fit 12x12 paper. Cool!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1