WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

luvseriesse
05-30-2008, 03:32 PM
<DIV align=center>*only ONE available*

Join My Team!! Become a Seriesse Consultant &amp; receive a FREE Premium Back Office ($49.95 value). A Premium backoffice allows you to have your personal My Seriesse website, sign up new consultants through your site &amp; more! Unlike most other direct selling companies, Seriesse provides video streaming featuring personal product demonstrations making it easier to reach, educate, inspire and do business with your customers electronically.

This was a limited offer which had recently ended. However, I was given ONE more e-coupon for a FREE premium back office. First person to contact me gets it.

Either PM me or email for more information- DO NOT sign up through my website without contacting me first to confirm the coupon is still available. Once you sign up, I will contact the Home Office to activate your coupon for your FREE premium back office!!

To learn more about Seriesse, please feel free to check out my website.

Cyndi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1